NeuropathyRx Peripheral Nerve Pain Relief
NeuropathyRx is a unique transdermal preparation for the treatment of peripheral neuropathy and related nerve pain syndromes. It is a fast-acting formula consisting of a proprietary blend of Lidocaine, 10:1 FS CBG Nano, Menthol, Arnica, Camphor, Vitamin B Complex and Peppermint Oil. This formulation was scientifically designed to stimulate a sensory overload effect on nerve cells followed by a dampening of overactive neurotransmission between nerve cells thereby triggering a calming effect in peripheral nerve tissue.
Current clinical investigation suggests that this product is as efficacious as oral medications utilized for peripheral nerve pain without any of the cognitive side effects seen with those drugs.
NeuropathyRx is supplied in a 4 oz tube and is to be used 3-4 times a day as needed for symptom relief.
- The term neuropathy most often refers to peripheral neuropathy – involving damage to the peripheral nervous system
- Symptoms vary depending on what type of nerves are involved
- Sensory nerves – transmit sensation
- Motor nerves – control movement (conscious control)
- Autonomic nerves – control organs to regulate unconscious activities ie. breathing, sweating
- Sensory neuropathy symptoms include pain, numbness, tingling and burning
- Neuropathic pain can be worse at night leading to disruption of sleep
- Many conditions can cause symptoms of peripheral neuropathy – the most common being Diabetes Mellitus
- About 60-70% of people with Diabetes suffer with mild to moderate peripheral neuropathy
- There are more than 3 million US cases of Diabetic peripheral neuropathy diagnosed annually
Treatment and Prevention
- Addressing the underlying causes is paramount e.g.
- Strict blood glucose control in diabetes
- Smoking cessation
- Avoiding alcohol
- Correcting vitamin deficiencies
- Avoiding toxins
- Topical patches and creams to reduce symptoms
- TENS devices
- Increased regular exercise
- Oral medications / supplements
- Daily foot care